Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on March 06, 2020, 11:28:54 am
-
Lone Walker. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/03/06/lone-walker/)
-
Powerful stuff, Rajan.
-
Oh, man, that looks suicidal!
-
I like #3: good elements and balance repay a long gaze.
-
Russ, Slobodan, Scott - thanks.
-
Well done.
-
1 and 3 bring to mind "Vladimirka"
"The Road" by Levitan. A spot where families said goodby to loved ones sent off to Siberia...
Peter
-
Thanks, Paulo and Peter.
Peter - thanks for the reference. I looked it up on the web.
-
Thanks, Paulo and Peter.
Peter - thanks for the reference. I looked it up on the web.
Wonderful mood in your photos. So oppressive and bleak. At the same time beautiful.
Peter
-
Always like little people in a giant space..
Nr 3 is best for me.
This shot needs a 100MP+ camera.
-
Always like little people in a giant space..
Nr 3 is best for me.
This shot needs a 100MP+ camera.
I hear you, Pieter. It is a trade-off we make with a portable drone. AI Gigapixel can get us halfway, perhaps.
-
Wonderful mood in your photos. So oppressive and bleak. At the same time beautiful.
Peter
+1.