Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on February 27, 2020, 04:32:55 pm
-
?
Jeremy
-
Beautiful mood and light...softly powerful. Turneresque light.
Peter
-
Beautiful mood and light...softly powerful. Turneresque light.
Peter
+1.
It makes me want to grab my raincoat. Lovely.
-
+2
-
The uniform mist of drops in the entire frame makes it very special.
-
Middle earth at its best. ;)
-
Beautiful mood and light...softly powerful. Turneresque light.
Peter
+3
-
Very special!
-
i Wonder how the image looks at 100%- could you provide a detail?
-
Hudson river school for sure.
-
First class.
-
Nice catch J but man it looks COLD!!
-
Hudson river school for sure.
Yes!
-
Beautiful mood and light...softly powerful. Turneresque light.
Peter
I was going to say the same.
+1
-
Hudson river school for sure.
Too graphic for the Hudson River school...it's much more modern. Not by date, but thinking. That's a Turner.
-
Exceptional.
-
Nice! How did you keep the droplets off the front element?
-
Beautiful.
-
Very very nice
-
Thanks, all.
It wasn't particularly cold: this is Gullfoss, and it was September. I remember being able to work without gloves.
I didn't keep the spray off the lens! I just wiped it fairly often. I've been very impressed by the weather sealing on the 5Ds and the 24-105 and 100-400 lenses.
Jeremy
-
A pretty example of global warming, then.
;-)
Rob