Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on February 27, 2020, 02:40:29 pm

Title: Oldies
Post by: armand on February 27, 2020, 02:40:29 pm
As I mentioned in another topic I'm trying to trim down the number of my photos as it got out of hand, I started with ~ 145K.
While I'm doing it I post here shots that got away but have some aesthetic value.

Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: kers on February 27, 2020, 08:40:39 pm
Just made 8000 images this week...
Yes i also have to throw away...all the garbage.
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on March 02, 2020, 07:01:17 pm
..
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on March 04, 2020, 08:56:32 pm
grassy
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: francois on March 05, 2020, 05:35:52 am
I like the last one a lot. The high contrast scene on the ridge is very appealing (to me, at least).
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on March 11, 2020, 03:18:24 pm
Thank you Francois, missed your comment.
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on March 11, 2020, 03:18:46 pm
few more
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 11, 2020, 09:19:14 pm
Nice light in both.
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on March 12, 2020, 10:05:26 am
Thank you Eric.
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on March 12, 2020, 12:13:45 pm
..
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on March 23, 2020, 03:28:33 pm
ice
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on April 05, 2020, 12:52:45 pm
more
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: francois on April 06, 2020, 07:18:40 am
I especially like the last one. Those frosty branches and the fog do offer plenty of depth and many details to discover.
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on April 06, 2020, 09:47:20 am
Thank you!
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on April 08, 2020, 11:37:52 am
reflection
Title: Re: Oldies
Post by: armand on April 10, 2020, 01:19:38 pm
desert