Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 20, 2020, 01:08:33 pm
-
Sheep, Snow, Fog, and a Drone Crash. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/02/20/sheep-snow-fog-and-a-drone-crash/)
-
I'd bet that it was the shepherd who downed the drone 8)
-
Too bad about the drone. But at least it was sacrificed to give you a fine set of images that would not have been possible without the drone.
-
I'd bet that it was the shepherd who downed the drone 8)
It's the sheep curse
-
Spectacular patterns from above. I like them very much. It's too bad that you lost your drone but at least you have a few excellent images!
-
Rabanito, Eric, Armand, Francois - thank you, gentlemen.
-
Unusual to see landforms highlighted by animals instead of plants or snow as in #1. Elegant.
-
Unusual to see landforms highlighted by animals instead of plants or snow as in #1. Elegant.
Thank you, Scott.