Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: Rob C on February 16, 2020, 02:32:11 pm
-
Life in the sticks.
Rob
-
I like it a lot, Rob. It's good street. But why obscure the woman's face? Is that because of Europe's legally absurd turning away from the obvious fact that when you're out in a public place you have no expectation of privacy?
-
Great shot, Rob.
And I must echo Russ's query.
-
It could compromise the person in the foreground; told you I love my fellow humans. Well, sometimes but not always.
:-)
-
It could compromise the person in the foreground; told you I love my fellow humans. Well, sometimes but not always.
:-)
Why bother to post? To start a dialogue?
Peter
-
Why bother to post? To start a dialogue?
Peter
Who knows?
-
Now we are entering bizarro time...Can we discuss the various ways to hide our subjects faces? We can open a new door for creativity.
Peter
-
Now we are entering bizarro time...Can we discuss the various ways to hide our subjects faces? We can open a new door for creativity.
Peter
That would be novel; let's do it!
I like flowers and hair; they seem natural foils to the unsettling direct gaze. Big-brimmed hats do it too.
(Nikon F or F2 Photomic and 2.8/35mm Nikkor. Probably either FP3 or HP3. The negative no longer exists, floating down memory lane along with all the rest of them that I either sold back to clients or destroyed back in early '81 when we were leaving the country. Who knew about the Internet or photos as art worth the keeping? By that time, professionally I was doing nothing but Kodachrome and Ektachrome.)
-
That would be novel; let's do it!
I like flowers and hair; they seem natural foils to the unsettling direct gaze. Big-brimmed hats do it too:
.
I’m headed to nyc Tomorrow to teach. I’ll be on the lookout for some examples.
Peter
-
.
I’m headed to nyc Tomorrow to teach. I’ll be on the lookout for some examples.
Peter
Lucky sod!
Leave your watch at home, though.