Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 13, 2020, 07:59:47 am

Title: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 13, 2020, 07:59:47 am
Golfklúbbur Borgarness. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/02/13/golfklubbur-borgarness/)

Title: Re: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: RSL on February 13, 2020, 09:04:55 am
A grand shot, Rajan.
Title: Re: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 13, 2020, 09:35:26 am
As usual, you have deftly positioned the clubhouse in just the right location for the perfect shot in relation to the mountain.
Lovely!
Title: Re: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: francois on February 13, 2020, 10:42:54 am
As usual, you have deftly positioned the clubhouse in just the right location for the perfect shot in relation to the mountain.
Lovely!

I agree 100%. The position magnifies both the mountain and the clubhouse…
Title: Re: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: armand on February 13, 2020, 02:57:39 pm
Nice! I thought I recognized the place but when I searched it on the map it wasn't even close.
Title: Re: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 14, 2020, 04:40:23 am
Russ, Eric, Francois, and Armand - thank you, gentlemen.
Title: Re: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: Bob_B on February 14, 2020, 07:25:18 am
I agree 100%. The position magnifies both the mountain and the clubhouse…

+1
Title: Re: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 17, 2020, 04:27:11 am
Nice composition.
Title: Re: Golfklúbbur Borgarness
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 17, 2020, 04:57:08 am
Thank you, Bob & Paulo.