Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 06, 2020, 10:16:30 am

Title: Stroll on the Beach
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 06, 2020, 10:16:30 am
Stroll on the Beach. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/02/06/stroll-on-the-beach/)

Title: Re: Stroll on the Beach
Post by: armand on February 06, 2020, 12:40:57 pm
I like the first in particular, emphasizes the idea of solitude.
Title: Re: Stroll on the Beach
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 06, 2020, 05:01:33 pm
I like the first in particular, emphasizes the idea of solitude.
Me too.
Title: Re: Stroll on the Beach
Post by: brandtb on February 06, 2020, 05:41:59 pm
Nice that first one
Title: Re: Stroll on the Beach
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 07, 2020, 04:09:14 am
Armand, Eric, and Brand - thank you.
Title: Re: Stroll on the Beach
Post by: francois on February 07, 2020, 07:04:18 am
Wonderful! The place looks really remote and perfect for a relaxing walk. I like both images and have no real favorite.
Well done, Rajan.
Title: Re: Stroll on the Beach
Post by: Bob_B on February 07, 2020, 07:39:04 am
I agree.