Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: chez on February 04, 2020, 11:29:33 am

Title: Moody feeling
Post by: chez on February 04, 2020, 11:29:33 am
A couple quick snaps from a morning bike ride.
Title: Re: Moody feeling
Post by: armand on February 04, 2020, 12:10:44 pm
Nice! I know the feeling exactly and you were able to capture it just right, which is easier said than done.
Title: Re: Moody feeling
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 04, 2020, 01:00:34 pm
Nice! I know the feeling exactly and you were able to capture it just right, which is easier said than done.
+1.
Beautiful.
Title: Re: Moody feeling
Post by: MattBurt on February 04, 2020, 01:41:38 pm
Ooh, I miss shooting from my bike. I have to settle for skis for a while.
I like the first one but find the stick in the bottom of the frame distracting on the second. Love the mist!
Title: Re: Moody feeling
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 04, 2020, 02:44:52 pm
Very nice.

Miss my bike rides through forests, prairies, around lakes, with deer crossing the path...