Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on February 01, 2020, 05:10:51 pm

Title: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on February 01, 2020, 05:10:51 pm
A spectacular sunset on the Basque Country coasts at Gaztelugatxe, a location I love and one offering many compositions besides the famous church on the islet that everyone shots. Looking for personal, original composition is very important for me on both iconic and lesser known locations, such as this. 91 seconds of amazing light with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and Formatt Hitech Filters Firecrest Ultra filters.

(https://www.vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/X1D1_00041.jpg)

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Title: Re: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 03, 2020, 03:49:58 am
Another great shot.
Title: Re: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
Post by: BAB on February 03, 2020, 02:05:29 pm
Verri

nice you able to be out enjoying G-D creations, I need to find some extra time myself nice image kinda feels like Im there.
Title: Re: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
Post by: francois on February 04, 2020, 03:13:23 am
I like the soft but warm light. There's nothing aggressive in this shot, just peaceful elements…
Well seen.
Title: Re: Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on February 14, 2020, 01:44:51 pm
Another great shot.

Thank you very much Paulo, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Verri

nice you able to be out enjoying G-D creations, I need to find some extra time myself nice image kinda feels like Im there.

Thank you very much, glad you liked it :)

I like the soft but warm light. There's nothing aggressive in this shot, just peaceful elements…
Well seen.

Thank you very much indeed Francois, glad you enjoyed the mood here! :)

Best regards,

Vieri