Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Leszek Piotrowski on January 31, 2020, 05:37:03 pm

Title: Alpine Meadows
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on January 31, 2020, 05:37:03 pm
Mid August,  horizon seems endless,...
Title: Re: Alpine Meadows
Post by: thierrylegros396 on February 01, 2020, 02:45:47 am
I like it because it's different.

But I would crop the pine tree in the bottom that attracts the attention.

Thierry
Title: Re: Alpine Meadows
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on February 02, 2020, 09:11:27 am
Thierry,   yes the small tree at the bottom edge distracts.

Thank you kindly for your comment.
Title: Re: Alpine Meadows
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 02, 2020, 12:15:25 pm
I agree that the pine tree is a distraction, but I wouldn't try to crop it out, as you need the mountain above it.
Cloning the tree out might work, but would be tricky.

I like the image.
Title: Re: Alpine Meadows
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on February 02, 2020, 04:25:33 pm
Eric,  thanks.

yes, it will be very difficult to clone out .... I'll give it a try in Lightroom.

cheers, Leszek