Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on January 31, 2020, 02:17:55 pm

Title: curves
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 31, 2020, 02:17:55 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: curves
Post by: Peter McLennan on January 31, 2020, 06:24:08 pm
Excellent.
Title: Re: curves
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 31, 2020, 10:39:15 pm
Very nice.
Title: Re: curves
Post by: francois on February 01, 2020, 05:17:25 am
Great lines - interlocked!
Title: Re: curves
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 03, 2020, 06:12:48 am
I think I know where :-)
Title: Re: curves
Post by: John R on February 03, 2020, 10:32:05 am
Excellent composition. You try this in BW. I think the shapes and tonal contrasts will bring out the shapes and weaving even more.

JR
Title: Re: curves
Post by: armand on February 03, 2020, 11:51:42 am
I think I know where :-)

https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=132631.0
Title: Re: curves
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 03, 2020, 02:31:40 pm
Thanks, all.

I think I know where :-)

You do!

Excellent composition. You try this in BW. I think the shapes and tonal contrasts will bring out the shapes and weaving even more.

I tried, John, but I couldn't get a version I liked. The sky ended up a muddy grey, and I rather like the blue.

I might try removing all but the blue, I suppose.

Jeremy