Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Neil Williams on January 27, 2020, 10:06:56 pm

Title: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: Neil Williams on January 27, 2020, 10:06:56 pm
A few broken fishing nets

Leica S007 S120mm
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/xneu72ygk883c7t/Neil%27s_Photography_March-05%2C-2017_Neil%27s_Photography_March-05%2C-2017_L1009679.jpg?raw=1)
Neil
Title: Re: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 27, 2020, 11:37:52 pm
Very nice.
Title: Re: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 28, 2020, 03:34:10 am
It's lovely. I find the green on the left distracting and I don't think it adds anything, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 28, 2020, 03:46:40 am
It's lovely. I find the green on the left distracting and I don't think it adds anything, though.

+1
Title: Re: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: francois on January 28, 2020, 04:27:35 am
Beautiful but I'm with Jeremy (regarding the green element).
Title: Re: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: Neil Williams on January 28, 2020, 02:26:28 pm
Thanks for all the feedback guys..........I agree 100% it looks better without the green grass.
Thanks again
Neil
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tognqibf6tf3ao/Neil%27s_Photography_March-05%2C-2017_Neil%27s_Photography_March-05%2C-2017_L1009679BW.jpg?raw=1)
Title: Re: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: armand on January 28, 2020, 03:11:39 pm
Better! If anything I would darken that piece of grass to be more in line with those sticks.
Title: Re: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 28, 2020, 05:17:37 pm
Better! If anything I would darken that piece of grass to be more in line with those sticks.
Or even remove it entirely.
Title: Re: A few broken fishing nets
Post by: armand on January 28, 2020, 05:21:28 pm
I think it does proved some balance but right now it's so light compared to the rest that I keep looking there; it might be just because I know what was there to start with though.