Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on January 19, 2020, 02:22:52 am

Title: Arwaska Wildlife
Post by: maddogmurph on January 19, 2020, 02:22:52 am
The wildabeasts
Title: Re: Arwaska Wildlife
Post by: maddogmurph on January 19, 2020, 02:23:31 am
More wildabeasts
Title: Re: Arwaska Wildlife
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 19, 2020, 04:37:42 am
Where is Arwaska?
Title: Re: Arwaska Wildlife
Post by: armand on January 19, 2020, 10:10:37 am
Nice. Some nitpicks, in the first were you making an exit? Looks a little blurry. And in second set the marmot (or whatever it is) has a branch right over the nose, just too distracting.
Title: Re: Arwaska Wildlife
Post by: maddogmurph on January 19, 2020, 02:13:17 pm
Where is Arwaska?
Mostly between Anchorage and Dawson City... Ralphette was in Tombstone. Unafraid and constantly hunted by a pesky bird of prey I didn't catch.
Title: Re: Arwaska Wildlife
Post by: maddogmurph on January 19, 2020, 02:15:19 pm
Nice. Some nitpicks, in the first were you making an exit? Looks a little blurry. And in second set the marmot (or whatever it is) has a branch right over the nose, just too distracting.
Lol! Yes. I'm no wildlife photographer. I was hand holding the 80-400mm and the bear is a little blurry. But I don't care... there might be one or two sharp shots. But I liked the feel of that one. One day I'll go watch them chow down fish in Alaska at brooks falls.
Title: Re: Arwaska Wildlife
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 20, 2020, 05:29:34 am
Good set.