Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on January 15, 2020, 11:37:21 am

Title: Waiting for the sun
Post by: thierrylegros396 on January 15, 2020, 11:37:21 am
One hour before sunrise, I saw pale red colors on some clouds.

I decided to wait for the sun, expecting some good photo to take.

And I was not deceived.

Here are 3 of them.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Waiting for the sun
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 15, 2020, 08:45:28 pm
Nice set.
Title: Re: Waiting for the sun
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 16, 2020, 04:21:08 am
Great colours.
Title: Re: Waiting for the sun
Post by: thierrylegros396 on January 17, 2020, 02:40:35 am
I forget to say it was very windy and the first photos were difficult to take because of the low light and slow exposure time.

Thank you gentlemen.

Thierry