Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on January 12, 2020, 05:05:47 pm

Title: Lake Ocoee, Two shots, same scene.
Post by: Todd Suttles on January 12, 2020, 05:05:47 pm
Lake Ocoee, Two shots, same scene, same day. And one from a couple of years ago
Title: Re: Lake Ocoee, Two shots, same scene.
Post by: sdwilsonsct on January 12, 2020, 10:05:23 pm
I like #1. I might try to brighten the mist slightly.
Title: Re: Lake Ocoee, Two shots, same scene.
Post by: Todd Suttles on January 15, 2020, 12:37:19 pm
I like #1. I might try to brighten the mist slightly.
Thanks. I will work on it some more to see if I can improve it. Will re-post when done, thanks for your opinion. -/t
Title: Re: Lake Ocoee, Two shots, same scene.
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on January 15, 2020, 01:28:30 pm
I like the first one. Processing could enhance the important elements a bit more. I think your enthusiasm is really to be commended.
Title: Re: Lake Ocoee, Two shots, same scene.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 15, 2020, 08:42:41 pm
I like the first one. Processing could enhance the important elements a bit more. I think your enthusiasm is really to be commended.
I agree.
Title: Re: Lake Ocoee, Two shots, same scene.
Post by: MattBurt on January 16, 2020, 12:52:30 am
Also a fan of the first and agree it is a little dark. But pretty nice!
Title: Re: Lake Ocoee, Two shots, same scene.
Post by: Todd Suttles on January 19, 2020, 03:26:39 pm
Thanks. I will work on it some more to see if I can improve it. Will re-post when done, thanks for your opinion. -/t
Revised. Thank you. It is better I think. You?
Original and revised: