Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on January 09, 2020, 05:41:07 pm

Title: Maple Hiding
Post by: stevenfr on January 09, 2020, 05:41:07 pm
This is from my shoot last autumn in The Smoky Mountains.
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: brandtb on January 09, 2020, 05:59:28 pm
Really nice image
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: stevenfr on January 09, 2020, 06:11:21 pm
Thank you Brandt
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: langier on January 09, 2020, 11:39:58 pm
Well seen, well done!
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 10, 2020, 05:20:20 am
Excellent bar code:)
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: stevenfr on January 10, 2020, 09:33:20 am
Thank you
Paulo and Langier
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 10, 2020, 08:52:11 pm
Beautiful!
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: Arlen on January 11, 2020, 12:16:51 am
I like it a lot, Steven. You've managed to find a lot of great subjects and present them well.
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: stevenfr on January 11, 2020, 12:19:37 am
Thank you Arlen and Zeric. I appreciate the feedback. I am pretty pleased with the images from this 12 day shoot. Especially, given I had hip replacement surgery ten weeks before the shoot. My wife helped carrying the gear.
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 11, 2020, 01:24:40 am
Well seen, well done!

+1
Title: Re: Maple Hiding
Post by: stevenfr on January 11, 2020, 02:05:45 am
Thank you Slobodan