Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on January 09, 2020, 03:10:00 pm

Title: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: Hans Kruse on January 09, 2020, 03:10:00 pm
Shot on Isle of Skye in September 2019.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49358307767_6e2e9ef1f5_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2icCehk)Sunset at the Beach (https://flic.kr/p/2icCehk) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 09, 2020, 03:17:13 pm
Another beauty.
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: RSL on January 09, 2020, 03:24:26 pm
+1
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: Hans Kruse on January 10, 2020, 06:45:01 am
Thanks guys :)
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: kers on January 10, 2020, 06:53:10 am
Very intense! you can feel the force of the sun. Well done!
PS did you put that stone there?
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: thierrylegros396 on January 10, 2020, 06:56:14 am
Wonderful.

Thierry
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on January 10, 2020, 11:36:11 am
Lovely shot Hans of yet another one of my favourite locations on Skye.

In fact if the weather up here hadn't been so rubbish for the last week or so, I was intending to go down there again for an happy hour of two of photography, as I haven't been for a couple of months and it is one of those locations, where it is quite difficult not to come away with one of those happy photographer smiles on your face.

Dave
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: langier on January 10, 2020, 08:40:44 pm
+1
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: Arlen on January 11, 2020, 12:18:37 am
Dramatic and compelling.
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: Hans Kruse on January 11, 2020, 09:50:50 am
Thanks again and this time I did put the stone in the foreground :) Normally there is a stone and sometimes I exchange it for one I like better.
Title: Re: Sunset at the Beach
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 11, 2020, 08:26:05 pm
Thanks again and this time I did put the stone in the foreground :) Normally there is a stone and sometimes I exchange it for one I like better.
Do you carry a kit of a dozen stones in different shapes and sizes to be ready for any emergency?   ;)