Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mseawell on January 09, 2020, 02:42:34 pm

Title: Canvas supplier for gallery wrap
Post by: mseawell on January 09, 2020, 02:42:34 pm
I'm looking to do my first gallery wrap. It will be 30x30 inches. Does anyone have recommendations on where I should get the actual canvas from? Thanks in advance!

Mark
Title: Re: Canvas supplier for gallery wrap
Post by: PeterAit on January 09, 2020, 04:22:14 pm
I'm looking to do my first gallery wrap. It will be 30x30 inches. Does anyone have recommendations on where I should get the actual canvas from? Thanks in advance!

Mark

Maybe start a bit smaller? But in any case, Breathing Color has their Lyve canvas which is the best for IQ I have ever used. Also their Easy Wrappe stretch bars, which make the whole process simple. Not cheap, but worth it IMO.
Title: Re: Canvas supplier for gallery wrap
Post by: dgberg on January 09, 2020, 04:35:28 pm
A little vague.
Are you looking for a printmaker to print the canvas for you or are you looking to buy roll canvas and print yourself.
Title: Re: Canvas supplier for gallery wrap
Post by: mseawell on January 12, 2020, 11:35:03 pm
I'm looking to buy the material. I have a friend with a large format HP printer and experience doing the gallery wraps!
Title: Re: Canvas supplier for gallery wrap
Post by: dgberg on January 13, 2020, 09:30:29 am
Get it from your printer guy.
If he is already printing and gallery wrapping he already has canvas.
Lexjet, Breathing Color, Shades of Paper.