Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: mcbroomf on January 05, 2020, 02:08:51 pm

Title: Email notifications missing from checked forum replies
Post by: mcbroomf on January 05, 2020, 02:08:51 pm
For some time now .. when I add a reply to a forum thread and check "Notify me of replies" I get nothing.  My account email etc is correct and up to date (and hasn't changed for eons).

Also just a request to make that line permanently visible under the reply window instead of having to open it by clicking "Attachments and other options".  I can't think of the number of times I forget to check it and have to go back to edit my post.
Title: Re: Email notifications missing from checked forum replies
Post by: digitaldog on August 24, 2024, 01:08:33 pm
Old thread but it looks like this bug has reappeared again recently. No email notifications on this end; anyone else?
Title: Re: Email notifications missing from checked forum replies
Post by: Kyle Jackson on August 29, 2024, 09:57:06 pm

Yeah it seems like they stopped here recently.

Maybe this one will send a notification...