Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: barry685 on December 30, 2019, 04:23:23 pm

Title: Z3200 Can not calibrate
Post by: barry685 on December 30, 2019, 04:23:23 pm
I have a Z3200 approximately 3 years old and very rarely used, in fact 4 of the ink cartridges are still the starter ones. I have tried to re calibrate one of my paper presets and after scanning the chart at 87% complete it fails. I tried this with an existing preset as well as a new one. If I look at the chart printout I am seeing banding in all the light grays (the 5th and 9th row). I did run a head cleaning in maintenance which did not help.
According the Hp utility overview all heads statuses are Ok but are all also out of warranty. The gloss enhancer (which I don't use), blue, green, and magenta inks have also expired.

The papers I trying to calibrate are Matte papers. If that makes any difference.
Title: Re: Z3200 Can not calibrate
Post by: Peter McLennan on December 30, 2019, 07:41:20 pm
I'm in a similar situation with mine.  Several years old, low use, long idle time, two of the 12 carts are starter carts.

HP advised a new Y/M head, which should arrive any day now.

Mark Lindquist advised a manual head cleaning using the advice and instructions on his site.  If my new head doesn't fix my problem, I'll have to resort to that.

http://z3200.com/Cleaning_HP-Z3200_Print_Heads_Manually.htm



That's what we get for not printing enough. :)
Title: Re: Z3200 Can not calibrate
Post by: deanwork on December 30, 2019, 09:44:21 pm

You have to print out a the head check target and if any of the colors don’t appear or are partially visible you clean that color head. If it won’t clear after two cleans you replace the head or heads. It will not calibrate if any of the nozzles are missing. Also remove and shake all the  carts. 


I'm in a similar situation with mine.  Several years old, low use, long idle time, two of the 12 carts are starter carts.

HP advised a new Y/M head, which should arrive any day now.

Mark Lindquist advised a manual head cleaning using the advice and instructions on his site.  If my new head doesn't fix my problem, I'll have to resort to that.

http://z3200.com/Cleaning_HP-Z3200_Print_Heads_Manually.htm



That's what we get for not printing enough. :)
Title: Re: Z3200 Can not calibrate
Post by: barry685 on December 31, 2019, 10:54:46 am
Thanks will try after New Year (ran out of ink)