Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Neil Williams on December 29, 2019, 08:57:18 pm

Title: Please let me out
Post by: Neil Williams on December 29, 2019, 08:57:18 pm
Please let me out...........S007 S120mm
Not sure if I should have cloned out the leaves but they were there so I guess I will leave them there.
Neil
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/cf6ie9maywq4wr2/L1000839.jpg?raw=1)
Title: Re: Please let me out
Post by: francois on December 30, 2019, 05:51:54 am
The leaves do add something interesting, in my opinion. The "outside" world is more friends than being behind bars.
I like it very much.
Title: Re: Please let me out
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 30, 2019, 09:45:37 am
I agree. Keep the leaves.
Lovely image.
Title: Re: Please let me out
Post by: rabanito on December 31, 2019, 01:06:34 pm
Good camera
Title: Re: Please let me out
Post by: Neil Williams on January 03, 2020, 09:11:00 pm
Thanks for the feedback guys