Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on December 28, 2019, 02:00:32 pm

Title: Red
Post by: Ivo_B on December 28, 2019, 02:00:32 pm
I like Red’s
Title: Re: Red
Post by: Rob C on December 28, 2019, 02:17:13 pm
I see the illustration for the book of the working life of a private eye or a low-level travelling salesman. Maybe a badly-sited Ibis.

Pretty in red, perhaps grippingly taut in black/white?

Rob
Title: Re: Red
Post by: Ivo_B on December 28, 2019, 02:27:55 pm
I see the illustration for the book of the working life of a private eye or a low-level travelling salesman. Maybe a badly-sited Ibis.

Pretty in red, perhaps grippingly taut in black/white?

Rob

Let’s try...


(I don’t understand this:   Maybe a badly-sited Ibis. What does it mean?

Title: Re: Red
Post by: Rob C on December 28, 2019, 02:46:30 pm
View from a hotel too close to an industrial zone.

Now, work on that b/w and take her somewhere.

:-)
Title: Re: Red
Post by: Ivo_B on December 28, 2019, 02:49:49 pm
View from a hotel too close to an industrial zone.

Now, work on that b/w and take her somewhere.

:-)

Ha, the Ibis hotel. Got it.

I think I’ll stick to the color version, my autism, you know
Title: Re: Red
Post by: Rob C on December 28, 2019, 03:23:41 pm
Ha, the Ibis hotel. Got it.

I think I’ll stick to the color version, my autism, you know


Put a layer of rain onto the black/white... powerful mood.

Rob