Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on December 27, 2019, 09:35:31 pm

Title: Best Seat in the House
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 27, 2019, 09:35:31 pm
Best Seat in the House. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2019/12/28/best-seat-in-the-house/)

Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 27, 2019, 10:19:21 pm
That's a fine, therapeutic image.
Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: RMW on December 27, 2019, 10:55:37 pm
Agree with Eric completely.
Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: RSL on December 28, 2019, 07:18:55 am
+1
Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: petermfiore on December 28, 2019, 09:03:32 am
Great image and front and center...

Peter
Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 28, 2019, 10:33:25 pm
Thank you very much, gentlemen. It was a serene evening.
Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: John R on December 29, 2019, 04:37:04 am
Beautiful Rajan. I have take a few images like this one. And when I see it I always question whether I was better off being a participant (watching the sunset) or an observer capturing the moment. And thus I  feel the human dynamic in this image. Thank you Rajan!

JR
Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: petermfiore on December 29, 2019, 08:19:12 am
Beautiful Rajan. I have take a few images like this one. And when I see it I always question whether I was better off being a participant (watching the sunset) or an observer capturing the moment. And thus I  feel the human dynamic in this image. Thank you Rajan!

JR

I learned that after several thousands of similar shoots, looking is better for the soul.

Peter
Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: francois on December 30, 2019, 05:48:10 am
A very nice place for this special moment of quietness…
Bravo, well seen!
Title: Re: Best Seat in the House
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 02, 2020, 05:15:38 am
Good one.