Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on December 25, 2019, 11:00:06 am

Title: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: Ivo_B on December 25, 2019, 11:00:06 am
.
Title: Re: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: Rob C on December 25, 2019, 04:22:48 pm
Excellent!

Peter Lindbergh must have breathed upon you.
Title: Re: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: Ivo_B on December 25, 2019, 04:32:41 pm
Excellent!

Peter Lindbergh must have breathed upon you.

Thanks Rob
Title: Re: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 25, 2019, 07:13:16 pm
Classy.

And the seemingly cumbersome title fits perfectly.
Title: Re: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: armand on December 25, 2019, 10:46:26 pm
Yes, I meant to say it earlier that I quite like this shot, it’s something that I occasionally try also. The upside of not commenting earlier is that now I see a monkey on the wall looking at sink.
Title: Re: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: Ivo_B on December 26, 2019, 02:34:34 am
Thank you all for the kind comments.
Title: Re: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: KLaban on December 26, 2019, 05:15:04 am
Duchamp's blackhead.
Title: Re: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: KLaban on December 26, 2019, 08:20:01 am
Or perhaps, Duchamp's beauty spot?
Title: Re: Black Dot on white porcelain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 26, 2019, 09:45:19 am
Or perhaps, Duchamp's beauty spot?
;D