Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on December 22, 2019, 12:53:38 pm
-
Enjoy.
Richard
-
Looks really fine, even in my old screen ;)
Thierry
-
Very beautiful.
Just realized...if I look at the thumbnail and then click to open larger image on a new window the latter is much warmer with golden light (as I imagine it should be.) The smaller thumbnail on the other hand is fairly cold and bluish. Why is that?
-
Very beautiful.
Just realized...if I look at the thumbnail and then click to open larger image on a new window the latter is much warmer with golden light (as I imagine it should be.) The smaller thumbnail on the other hand is fairly cold and bluish. Why is that?
Different color management for thumbnails.
-
Thank you Thierry and nirpat89 for your kind comments.
And thank you Slobodan for explaining about the different color managements.
Have peace for the holidays.
Richard
-
Nice! You might also want to fix the right edge, it's probably from combining the focus shift sequence.
-
Thank you Armand.
Had not noticed that at all !
R.