Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Andrew W on November 26, 2006, 09:27:33 pm
-
I am using CS now and want to upgrade. It costs 150 bucks. My question is, would it be better to wait until spring and go straight to CS3 (or whatever the name will be)? Does Adobe allow you to upgrade 2 steps at one time? The current upgrade to CS2 can be made from version 7 (unless I am mistaken).
Would it be cheaper to wait?
Andrew
-
Andrew,
You can upgrade from any version. I went from 5 to CS2.
I see no reason you can't go from CS to CS3, unless Adobe changes their policy.
Rich
PS. As far as cheaper, not likely. Like everything, prices continue to rise.