Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on December 15, 2019, 08:45:49 am

Title: Green energy
Post by: Ivo_B on December 15, 2019, 08:45:49 am
.
Title: Re: Green energy
Post by: Rob C on December 15, 2019, 08:55:08 am
Spooky!
Title: Re: Green energy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 15, 2019, 09:23:48 am
Cute!
I like it.
Title: Re: Green energy
Post by: RSL on December 15, 2019, 09:50:37 am
+1
Title: Re: Green energy
Post by: Rob C on December 15, 2019, 11:11:20 am
I think you could make a powerful black/white from this file. Modern evil...
Title: Re: Green energy
Post by: Ivo_B on December 15, 2019, 11:22:03 am
I think you could make a powerful black/white from this file. Modern evil...

 ??? And loosing all that beautiful color?

 ::)
Title: Re: Green energy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 15, 2019, 05:53:49 pm
I agree that the color adds an emotional dimension that would be lost in black and white.
Title: Re: Green energy
Post by: AdamJ on April 29, 2020, 06:16:09 am
The idea of ​​switching to green energy is very cool, but I also read that windmills cause severe damage to the atmosphere due to a large amount of radiation. I can not be sure of this and it seems to me that this is true. However, there are other ways to use green energy, such as solar panels that are actively used in many homes. By the way, I recently thought about switching to green energy. It seems to me that it would be very cool because it is a very cool savings and also a great way to save the environment. I found on usave.co.uk (https://usave.co.uk/energy/all-you-need-to-know-about-small-energy-suppliers/) a list of the best suppliers of green energy and now my wife and I are discussing this. What do you think about this?
Title: Re: Green energy
Post by: KLaban on April 29, 2020, 07:32:20 am
I miss Ivo's posts and work.