Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on December 13, 2019, 03:16:20 pm

Title: Winterland
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 13, 2019, 03:16:20 pm
Winterland. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2019/12/13/winterland/)

Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: RSL on December 13, 2019, 03:22:38 pm
Lovely, Rajan. Makes me wish I were still flying.
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: Peter McLennan on December 13, 2019, 08:14:03 pm
Superb aerials, Rajan. Well seen and recorded.
Were they shot from a commercial airliner?
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 13, 2019, 11:26:19 pm
Great shots.
I especially like the cold glow of weak sunlight in the first.
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 14, 2019, 12:07:20 am
Russ, Peter, Eric - thank you.

Superb aerials, Rajan. Well seen and recorded.
Were they shot from a commercial airliner?

Peter: yes, during the Icelandair flight to from KeflavĂ­k to Copenhagen. Too bad I did not have a more capable instrument at hand.
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 14, 2019, 11:14:51 am
I guess it's hard to launch your drone from an airborne airliner.   ;)
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 14, 2019, 11:15:39 am
The light in the first is superb.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: francois on December 16, 2019, 04:08:06 am
I like them both. The light is just right to put the terrain in evidence (1st shot) and the second reminds me of the first aerial or spacial photos.
Well done.
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 16, 2019, 04:17:57 am
I really like that hint of light in #1. Well done.
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: mseawell on December 16, 2019, 01:18:04 pm
Fantastic views from on high! A pleasure to look at.

Mark
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 16, 2019, 04:07:34 pm
Late to the party, so +1 :)
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on December 16, 2019, 04:24:56 pm
Late to the party, so +1 :)

Moi aussi  ;)

Dave
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: sdwilsonsct on December 16, 2019, 08:45:52 pm
Best Selfoss image ever.
Title: Re: Winterland
Post by: MattBurt on December 17, 2019, 12:27:07 am
The light in #1 is especially nice.