Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Lust4Life on December 12, 2019, 09:33:00 am

Title: Closed: Mac Pro Tower, early 2008, 1TB SSD
Post by: Lust4Life on December 12, 2019, 09:33:00 am
Yesterday I rigged it to be a dedicated machine to track stocks, and still be a backup to my Mac Pro should it fail.  Will remove the post today.
------

Mac Pro Tower, early 2008 with 1TB Samsung SSD drive for OS, etc.
In excellent condition!  One small scratch on the right side of the front handle.

OS is El Capitan 10.11.6
2x2.8 GHz Quad Core Xeon
20 GB RAM 667MHzz, DDR2
NVidGrForce 8800 GT512
Additional:
1TB Samsung SSD Evo 860, new 12-7-2019 in bay 1 with El Capitan 10.11.6 OS.
2TB Hatachi in bay 2
2TB Hatachi in bay 3
1TB drive in bay 4 for backup of OS drive.

I purchased this unit new from Apple and it has been used strictly for my photography passion.
Works great and has been my back up to my other mac for the last 3 years.

Software on it is:
Adobe Bridge CS6, Lightroom CS6 and Photoshop CS6. These are NOT the iCloud subscriptions, but full licenses.
Also Hasselblad Phocus RAW developer for Hasselblad RAW files only.
Photomatrix Pro 5.1.2
PTGUI
Silver Efex Pro 2
Nikon RAW developer

Cash price:  $575.00/OBO

Cash sale only and ideally local pickup - Chapel Hill, NC.  Will meet 1/2 way if not too far from Chapel Hill.
In Chapel Hill we can run the system and software for your inspection prior to sale for serious Buyer or
do a Skype/Facetime review of the system operating.

It's a great system that has served me well and has years of use ahead of it with the new Samsung SSD I just installed!! VERY fast, I don't know why I didn't do the SSD previously instead of buying my Mac Pro 2013!
Title: Re: FS: Mac Pro Tower, early 2008, 1TB SSD
Post by: Lust4Life on December 21, 2019, 07:52:33 am
12-21-2019
I just lowered my price to $495.

Jack
Title: Re: FS: Mac Pro Tower, early 2008, 1TB SSD
Post by: Lust4Life on March 09, 2020, 11:21:21 am
Price now $375 with SSD OS drive in it.
Works great folks!!

Jack
Title: Re: FS: Mac Pro Tower, early 2008, 1TB SSD
Post by: dandeliondigital on August 04, 2020, 08:50:59 pm
Still available?

Let me know.

PM is [email protected]
Title: Re: FS: Mac Pro Tower, early 2008, 1TB SSD
Post by: Lust4Life on August 05, 2020, 08:33:23 am
Yesterday I rigged it to be a dedicated machine to track stocks, and still be a backup to my Mac Pro should it fail.

Will remove the post today.
Jack