Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on December 08, 2019, 07:45:05 am

Title: On the Road
Post by: petermfiore on December 08, 2019, 07:45:05 am
On the Road...


Peter
Title: Re: On the Road
Post by: Rob C on December 08, 2019, 07:54:12 am
On the Road...


Peter

Jack would be proud.

Rob
Title: Re: On the Road
Post by: petermfiore on December 08, 2019, 08:04:46 am
Jack would be proud.

Rob

I like to think so...

Peter
Title: Re: On the Road
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 08, 2019, 12:34:30 pm
Jack would be proud.

Rob
+1.
Title: Re: On the Road
Post by: armand on December 09, 2019, 07:41:47 pm
I like this, you managed to get the timing/composition just right.
Title: Re: On the Road
Post by: Rob C on December 10, 2019, 03:51:54 am
I like this, you managed to get the timing/composition just right.

To some, that just comes naturally, and they can't bring themselves to do anything other than that.

Like I always say, you are born with it or you are not. Life is not a socialist experiment; it's the cards on the table and those still in your hand.

For better or for worse.

Rob
Title: Re: On the Road
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 10, 2019, 03:59:27 am
I like this, you managed to get the timing/composition just right.

+1
Title: Re: On the Road
Post by: RSL on December 10, 2019, 08:16:58 am
I like this, you managed to get the timing/composition just right.

+2