Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: John Hollenberg on November 26, 2006, 02:23:19 pm
-
The GARO Status Monitor worked OK at first, but now every time I try to start it I get a message, "GARO Status Monitor has encountered a problem and needs to close". Has anyone else run into this, and if so, what was the solution. So far, I have tried rebooting the computer, making sure the printer is not in sleep mode, and unplugging the printer for a minute or so to reset it. Nothing has helped. I suppose I could try reinstalling the software, but that seems a bit much.
Thanks.
--John
-
The GARO Status Monitor worked OK at first, but now every time I try to start it I get a message, "GARO Status Monitor has encountered a problem and needs to close". Has anyone else run into this, and if so, what was the solution. So far, I have tried rebooting the computer, making sure the printer is not in sleep mode, and unplugging the printer for a minute or so to reset it. Nothing has helped. I suppose I could try reinstalling the software, but that seems a bit much.
Thanks.
--John
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=87186\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
SOLVED!!!
1. Start Menu -> All Programs -> GARO Status Monitor -> Uninstaller
2. Choose "Repair"
3. Installer asks for CD - put in IPF500 User Software CD
Will add to Wiki FAQ.
--John