Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Czornyj on November 30, 2019, 12:43:59 pm
-
I swiched to new NEC PA311D recently and here's my initial spectrometric test of factory calibration and internal color sensor accuracy.
The result is impressive... Most Impressive 8)
(https://i.imgur.com/al7Jn6C.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/gSJr3bW.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/YpmcyGW.jpg)
-
The "dreaded PA271Q issue" is nonexistent in PA311D, at least in my sample:
(https://i.imgur.com/MWo200G.png)
-
Any further thoughts on this monitor? Has anyone else had experience? It looks like a good choice but would love to hear another user experience before we purchase.
-
From the other topic:
So compared to my pa271q its so much better. I get values now of DeltaE of average of 0,24 and max 0,55. I haven't had time to test everything in detail. Uniformity looks very even. I just measured the center and edges. Temp center 6500K, worst corner 6650K. Brightness 130 in the middle worst corner is 126.
If you have any specific questions feel free to ask!