Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on November 26, 2019, 03:56:51 pm
-
Along the Palatlakaha
-
Good shooting, Russ, especially the second, which is terrific.
-
Thanks, Eric. This is the kind of landscape that requires almost as much rush as street. That tree looked like that for about four minutes. . . the grass even less than that.
-
Your "Street smarts" are quite helpful in landscape situations where the light may be rapidly changing.
-
From this evening: 11-27-19.
-
I know you'll miss the Spanish Moss but also know you won't miss the humidity and the freaking bugs!
-
From this evening: 11-27-19.
Not taken with a super-wide lens, I hope.
-
I know you'll miss the Spanish Moss but also know you won't miss the humidity and the freaking bugs!
Right on all three counts, Chris.
And, no, Eric. I used the equivalent of a 120. This guy was too alert to approach too closely.
-
From 11-29-2019. . .
-
Lovely knees. It looks like a meeting of the dwarfs.