Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rob C on November 19, 2019, 02:55:08 pm

Title: On Ivo's Kick
Post by: Rob C on November 19, 2019, 02:55:08 pm
Found this one just now as I was listening to Radio Caroline (for a change) - from whence the John Phillips version of Kokomo - and I thought yeah, sunshine and a bit of constructed crow's nesting at the local yacht club. Not the Florida Keys, but you can't have everything, can you?

;-)

Title: Re: On Ivo's Kick
Post by: Ivo_B on November 19, 2019, 03:14:47 pm
Found this one just now as I was listening to Radio Caroline (for a change) - from whence the John Phillips version of Kokomo - and I thought yeah, sunshine and a bit of constructed crow's nesting at the local yacht club. Not the Florida Keys, but you can't have everything, can you?

;-)

I was praying for a little cloud. But alas. You’re luck was bigger.
Title: Re: On Ivo's Kick
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 19, 2019, 05:40:38 pm
Very cooperative little clouds.