Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Neil Williams on November 18, 2019, 09:33:25 pm
-
Northern Thailand Tea plantation H6D100c HC100mm
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/196ep48sw0upib9/Neils-Photography-Northern-Thailand-2019-%28318%29.jpg?raw=1)
-
Stunning! I didn't know that those high-wheelers were still in use.
-
Stunning! I didn't know that those high-wheelers were still in use.
I had a chance to talk to the guy. He said he has 1 of only 6 in Thailand and he rides it all the time. He was a nice guy to talk to.
Neil
-
Unusual and very likeable.
-
It saves you from a changing chains ;) - i hope Thailand is flat.
-
- i hope Thailand is flat.
cunt you say that but he was riding around the tea plantation which was very hilly.
Neil
-
I had a chance to talk to the guy. He said he has 1 of only 6 in Thailand and he rides it all the time. He was a nice guy to talk to.
Neil
Did you try it… it must be "special"!
-
Lots of "miles per crank" with that baby!
-
cant you say that but he was riding around the tea plantation which was very hilly.
Neil
And his feet are off the pedals. He's going downhill.
-
And his feet are off the pedals. He's going downhill.
Unfortunately not sharp but here he was when I first saw him............mad rush to grab the Hassy out of the car get it turned on and pointed in the general direction.
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/gm28w834a3claeq/Neils-Photography-Northern-Thailand-2019-%28313%29.jpg?raw=1)
-
WOW! Anyways.
-
Climbing and going downhill must be fun! By the way, I like the second one too.