Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on November 17, 2019, 01:25:38 pm

Title: Tremors
Post by: Ivo_B on November 17, 2019, 01:25:38 pm
.
Title: Re: Tremors
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 17, 2019, 02:13:14 pm
I don't understand.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Tremors
Post by: brandtb on November 17, 2019, 04:54:49 pm
Nice comp./elements and colors in that second image
Title: Re: Tremors
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 17, 2019, 05:45:11 pm
I don't understand.

Looks like the Belgians have funny ways of burying their cables ;)
Title: Re: Tremors
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 17, 2019, 07:50:30 pm
Looks like the Belgians have funny ways of burying their cables ;)
+1.
Title: Re: Tremors
Post by: stamper on November 18, 2019, 03:59:04 am
I don't see the attraction.
Title: Re: Tremors
Post by: Rob C on November 18, 2019, 04:16:37 am
I see both photographs as surrealistic humour.

Forget preconceptions of art: look for the funny narrative instead. In fact, we have street people shots, street art shots, and this has its own category which, as I say, is street humour. In a world where the street often represents nothing more than the ugly and threat of poisoning and violence, humour is good.

Rob
Title: Re: Tremors
Post by: Ivo_B on November 18, 2019, 05:34:07 am
I see both photographs as surrealistic humour.

Forget preconceptions of art: look for the funny narrative instead. In fact, we have street people shots, street art shots, and this has its own category which, as I say, is street humour. In a world where the street often represents nothing more than the ugly and threat of poisoning and violence, humour is good.

Rob

 :)

👍🏻

https://youtu.be/hiAIvcWJ_yM