Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on November 15, 2019, 01:52:58 am
-
Another day eating sand for dinner, walking at night with sunglasses backwards facing away from the wind, trying to cover the breathing instruments with a t-shirt. And praying I didn't just destroy $5000 worth of gear...
-
Fantastic.
-
Looks like a stormy sea! Wonderful…
Bravo.
-
One of your best yet.
-
Photography at its very best.
-
As usual, maddogmurph. Simply gorgeous imagery.
-
Beautiful shot.
-
+1
-
Superb.
Jeremy
-
I'm a sucker for sand. Very well done.
-
gorgeous !
sell 20 prints and it won't matter. ;)
-
Great shot....beautiful.
-
One of your best yet.
+1
-
Me like - a lot!
-
All of the encomiums spelled above.
-
Very nice image
-
Great shot. I hope the gear all survived!
-
As usual, maddogmurph. Simply gorgeous imagery.
+1