Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: KLaban on November 12, 2019, 08:18:30 am
-
MINT LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH LENS #11145 + HOOD. BOXED & COMPLETE.
I’m offering for sale my mint condition LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH Lens #11145. The lens comes complete with all original packaging, lens hood, caps and manual. I am the original owner having bought the lens new in the UK from an authorised Leica dealer. I have attached detailed larger-than-life images which attest to the condition of the lens and speak for themselves. This lens is outstanding, simply the best wide-angle lens I have ever used.
Currently on sale on that well known auction site at £1845 GBP or best offers. Shipping charged extra at cost.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to make an offer.
(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/ebay_21_1.jpg)
(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/ebay_21_2.jpg)
(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/ebay_21_3.jpg)
(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/ebay_21_4.jpg)
(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/ebay_21_5.jpg)
(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/ebay_21_6.jpg)