Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mseawell on November 06, 2019, 12:18:58 pm

Title: Creative Cloud update failure
Post by: mseawell on November 06, 2019, 12:18:58 pm
Anyone know how to update Lightroom CC without Creative Cloud? I've done just about everything I can but it spins and spins then times out.

Mark
Title: Re: Creative Cloud update failure
Post by: mcbroomf on November 06, 2019, 03:32:44 pm
I would suggest uninstalling Creative Cloud, reinstalling and trying again.
Title: Re: Creative Cloud update failure
Post by: Paul2660 on November 06, 2019, 10:04:30 pm
I had a similar issue with the main Adobe CC updater app.  Just gave me a spinning wheel.  Needed a total uninstall/reinstall.

If you are on windows you will need to download the Adobe uninstaller for CC. Just doing a normal program uninstall will not remove it 100 percent.   

It’s on the main Adobe site.

Paul C