Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: langier on November 04, 2019, 01:48:00 pm
-
Too busy in October to head to the crest so I took a long, long drive on Saturday over Sonora, Conway Monitor and Carson Passes. The color is gone but none-the-less, if you aren't out there you won't find it.
Here's three from the day. Enjoy!
Deadman Creek in Tuolumne County, chaos in the aspen somewhere above Bridgeport and closer to home in Amador County.
-
First and second are especially outstanding. Very well seen and captured.
-
Strong set. The first image is a beauty.
-
All three are excellent. My favorite is the first.
-
I like the first a lot, but I'll cast a vote for the third as well.
Jeremy
-
#2 for me, the light shining through is a beauty.
They look a bit too "crispy" to me, but that is personal taste of course.
-
I'm split between #1 and #2.
Well seen.
-
Strong set. The first image is a beauty.
Indeed.
-
Thanks all!
It was a long, 550 km drive for the hope of maybe a little fall color. But instead, it became a day of warm, harsh sunlight, the grays of post-color autumn in California that I wish could have been more than just a single day out and about.