Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on November 04, 2019, 03:33:43 am

Title: Sunrise at Milfontes, Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 04, 2019, 03:33:43 am
I was just driving from my house at Longueira back to Lisbon. While crossing the bridge over the river Mira, in Milfontes, the sun was cresting the hills in the East. I simply stopped the car and shot.

Title: Re: Sunrise at Milfontes, Portugal
Post by: francois on November 05, 2019, 07:08:40 am
I like the wide view on the river, the light is exquisite and I can immediately see why you stopped there!
Bravo.
Title: Re: Sunrise at Milfontes, Portugal
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 05, 2019, 09:30:51 am
I like the wide view on the river, the light is exquisite and I can immediately see why you stopped there!
Bravo.
+1.
Title: Re: Sunrise at Milfontes, Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 05, 2019, 11:44:46 am
Thanks Gents. The day before it was completely foggy... could not see a thing.