Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on November 02, 2019, 11:05:09 am

Title: More from Glen Affric
Post by: KMRennie on November 02, 2019, 11:05:09 am
Still slowly working through the images taken on my trip to Scotland. I did milk this location somewhat but I seldom come across conditions as good as this. Ken
Title: Re: More from Glen Affric
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 02, 2019, 01:23:04 pm
Still slowly working through the images taken on my trip to Scotland. I did milk this location somewhat but I seldom come across conditions as good as this. Ken

It's there to be milked, Ken! What a fantastic trip you must have had.

I think there's too much foreground in this one, though. The tree's the subject. A square crop looks good to me.

Jeremy
Title: Re: More from Glen Affric
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 02, 2019, 01:30:02 pm
This is absolutely gorgeous as it is, but I think Jeremy's suggestion would make it even better.
Title: Re: More from Glen Affric
Post by: francois on November 03, 2019, 11:02:50 am
Super and in the same league as the two previous shots.
Title: Re: More from Glen Affric
Post by: Peter McLennan on November 03, 2019, 05:15:19 pm
Superb image, whatever the cropping.
Title: Re: More from Glen Affric
Post by: rgs on November 03, 2019, 10:04:24 pm
Magnificent! Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for posting it.