Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Neil Williams on November 02, 2019, 08:05:05 am
-
H6D100c HC50mm II
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2keovfmvyy6oy2/Untitled1.jpg?raw=1)
-
Sorry you were shot !
-
Sorry you were shot !
At least he got a nice photo out of the incident.
-
Sorry you were shot !
Now that I read the heading I can see where your coming from.............lol
-
Is it a focus stack?
It could have been the wind but there is a unsettling difference between the foreground leaves.
-
Is it a focus stack?
It could have been the wind but there is a unsettling difference between the foreground leaves.
Kind off..........what I mean by that is that I took one picture focusing on the foreground and another focusing on the waterfall. I then opened them both in layers in PPcc, auto aligned them then masked in the leaves in the bottom............I think that is where I screwed up as I haven't tried this before........Is there another way to do it?
Neil
-
I wasn’t sure if you stacked or if there was one ‘ell of a focus curvature with that lens.
Yeah, either single snap with DOF or all in “focus” to give the impression of DOF.
The blurs in different distances are disorienting.
Nice place though.