Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on October 30, 2019, 01:20:15 pm
-
Standing on a hill before sunrise waiting for the sun with mist swirling in the glen below. All I needed was a piper on a neighbouring hill and a stag for the complete "Scottish experience". Two and a half hours later I stopped taking images as the mist finally left and I wondered what to do at 09:20. Pubs weren't open yet so went for a walk. Ken
-
Lovely.
-
Very nice! A touch more sharpness in the middle would have been nice but overall this works just fine.
-
A very evocative and pleasing scene.
-
Pastoral. Sfumato.
-
Superb!
-
Thanks for the kind comments everyone and for a new Italian word Slobodan I will try hard to pop that into a conversation some time. Lots more images to process. Ken
-
Turle beautiful and the mist gives the impression of discovering a hidden treasure!
-
Classic.
-
Beautiful! What a find for you.
-
lovely colours and I bet that was a very enjoyable couple of hours with your camera Ken :)
9:20 and nothing to do after a couple of hours of good photography? Then surely it would have been the exact time to enjoy a full English/Scottish??
Dave
-
Inspiring !
-
Yum :P
-
Thanks everybody for your very positive comments. Dave a frugal breakfast only. Ken