Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on October 26, 2019, 04:51:36 pm

Title: Plodda Falls
Post by: KMRennie on October 26, 2019, 04:51:36 pm
Perhaps too abstract for many but I like it but it could be because it is different from my usual images. Comments more than welcome, positive or negative Ken
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 26, 2019, 05:04:18 pm
Very nice.
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 26, 2019, 05:34:54 pm
Not for me; good one, Ken.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: petermfiore on October 26, 2019, 05:48:40 pm
I wouldn't say this is an abstract photo at all...


Peter
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 26, 2019, 06:17:20 pm
A fine image.
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: langier on October 26, 2019, 06:57:54 pm
Essence of a waterfall.
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: Arlen on October 26, 2019, 07:01:42 pm
Very appealing, indeed.
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 28, 2019, 05:18:31 am
I think it works.
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: francois on October 28, 2019, 09:06:15 am
Beautiful and not abstract at all.
Well seen and perfectly executed.
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: KMRennie on October 30, 2019, 07:35:30 am
Thanks everyone. I am sorry that I haven't replied sooner but I have been busy and also took a tumble into Aira Beck after sliding down a wet rock face. Damaged pride, a few bruises and a broken polariser plus a realisation that moving that extra couple of feet on sloping leaf covered wet rocks perched above a deep and cold river just to get a better angle may not be worth it at my age. Ken
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: stamper on October 30, 2019, 10:50:56 am
Beautiful and not abstract at all.
Well seen and perfectly executed.

Agreed.
Title: Re: Plodda Falls
Post by: RBFritz on November 01, 2019, 02:57:22 pm
I like the way the focus is the falls, no surrounding distraction. A fine image.