Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mfullana on October 23, 2019, 08:12:01 am

Title: Thank you Mark Lindquist
Post by: mfullana on October 23, 2019, 08:12:01 am
As a professional photographer I've had various wide format printers, and just recently acquired a like new z3200. I came on here reading some of Mark's posts in reference to the z3200. I gained so much info that I had to join just in order to thank Mark for all of his help on this forum. I have fallen in love with the HP Z3200, colors are spot on, although slow, print quality is great. I have a color calibrated work flow and the ability to create icc profiles for each paper used is priceless. For most of my commercial work I use a Pentax 645z and those files look incredible when printed large. Again, Mark thanks for the help and I am glad to join this very knowledgeable community.
Title: Re: Thank you Mark Lindquist
Post by: MHMG on October 23, 2019, 02:47:06 pm
+1, for Mark L.'s expertise, kindness, and generosity to share all things Z3200, and it looks like he's doing it all over again with the Z9+.

cheers,
Mark
http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com
Title: Re: Thank you Mark Lindquist
Post by: Mark Lindquist on October 24, 2019, 02:11:55 pm
As a professional photographer I've had various wide format printers, and just recently acquired a like new z3200. I came on here reading some of Mark's posts in reference to the z3200. I gained so much info that I had to join just in order to thank Mark for all of his help on this forum. I have fallen in love with the HP Z3200, colors are spot on, although slow, print quality is great. I have a color calibrated work flow and the ability to create icc profiles for each paper used is priceless. For most of my commercial work I use a Pentax 645z and those files look incredible when printed large. Again, Mark thanks for the help and I am glad to join this very knowledgeable community.

Welcome to the forum Michael.  Thanks for your kind words. Hopefully the Z3200 will serve you well.
I checked out your website - very nice work.

Take care -

Best,

Mark
Title: Re: Thank you Mark Lindquist
Post by: Mark Lindquist on October 24, 2019, 02:14:16 pm
+1, for Mark L.'s expertise, kindness, and generosity to share all things Z3200, and it looks like he's doing it all over again with the Z9+.

cheers,
Mark
http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com

As always, thanks very much Mark for your contributions to the print community world over and for being such a significant resource on this forum. Appreciate the kind words Mark.

Best,

Mark L.
Title: Re: Thank you Mark Lindquist
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 24, 2019, 02:52:28 pm
Michael, welcome to the forum and thanks for the classy first post. Mark certainly deserves it.
Title: Re: Thank you Mark Lindquist
Post by: Peter McLennan on October 24, 2019, 07:50:15 pm
Michael, welcome to the forum and thanks for the classy first post. Mark certainly deserves it.

+1  !
Title: Re: Thank you Mark Lindquist
Post by: glyph on October 25, 2019, 12:28:25 am
Another voice in the distance saying "Thanks" to Mark for many years of trailblazing as well as copious and generous sharing of information. Great getting to see your sculptures in the last video, too. Love your aesthetic.
Title: Re: Thank you Mark Lindquist
Post by: Mark Lindquist on October 28, 2019, 11:36:36 am
Slobodan, Peter, Glyph, you guys are too kind.  It's nice to be appreciated, and I'm humbled that people have reached out to say thanks.

Each and every one on this forum is in their own way helpful to others - we all are, just by contributing our knowledge about printers, papers and inks.  All the other areas have great contributors as well.

Anyway, thanks guys - much appreciated.

Mark