Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: Huib on October 23, 2019, 07:21:01 am

Title: Monitor DVI to DisplayPort
Post by: Huib on October 23, 2019, 07:21:01 am
I want to connect my Eizo CG303W to NVdia P2000.
However, the monitor only has 2 DVI inputs and the P2000 only display connectors. With an adapter, the maximum resolution that I can get with the cables I have found so far is 1920 x 1440 instead of 2560 x 1900.
Does anyone know a solution to get the maximum resolution of 2560 x 1900? Is this possible?
Title: Re: Monitor DVI to DisplayPort
Post by: Joe Towner on October 23, 2019, 07:52:23 am
I hit this on a client's machine - you're looking for a dual-link dvi adapter.  Try https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-DisplayPort-DVI-Adapter-Dual-Link/dp/B00A493CNY
Title: Re: Monitor DVI to DisplayPort
Post by: Huib on October 23, 2019, 08:47:45 am
Thanks Joe. This converter from Startech , which I couldn't find, should work.