Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on October 20, 2019, 09:11:34 pm

Title: Closeup of a bumble bee
Post by: Mark Nadler on October 20, 2019, 09:11:34 pm
Comments welcomed.

Mark
Title: Re: Closeup of a bumble bee
Post by: Bob_B on October 21, 2019, 08:23:35 am
I like it.
Title: Re: Closeup of a bumble bee
Post by: Mark Nadler on October 23, 2019, 12:08:35 am
Thanks Bob.

mark
Title: Re: Closeup of a bumble bee
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on October 23, 2019, 09:27:03 am
Comments welcomed.

It's a good catch.

I wonder about the lighting. Did you use flash with a reflector?
 
Cheers,
Bart
Title: Re: Closeup of a bumble bee
Post by: francois on October 24, 2019, 06:43:09 am
Well done! I like it too.
Title: Re: Closeup of a bumble bee
Post by: Mark Nadler on October 25, 2019, 12:36:49 pm
Hi, Bart.  I did not use a flash or a reflector.  It's natural light.

Thanks, Francois.

mark
Title: Re: Closeup of a bumble bee
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on October 25, 2019, 02:07:18 pm
Hi, Bart.  I did not use a flash or a reflector.  It's natural light.

Thanks.

As I said, good catch.