Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rabanito on October 18, 2019, 04:08:09 pm

Title: Islands
Post by: rabanito on October 18, 2019, 04:08:09 pm
SW Ireland
Title: Re: Islands
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 19, 2019, 10:03:38 am
Nice. If it were mine, I'd try cropping top and bottom to enhance the subject.
Title: Re: Islands
Post by: rabanito on October 19, 2019, 10:13:48 am
Nice. If it were mine, I'd try cropping top and bottom to enhance the subject.

Hm.
Yes I think I agree 
Tks  :)
Title: Re: Islands
Post by: rabanito on October 19, 2019, 03:11:30 pm
Cropped version



Title: Re: Islands
Post by: RMW on October 19, 2019, 04:32:10 pm
I do like this newer version better.
Title: Re: Islands
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 20, 2019, 12:48:57 pm
I do like this newer version better.

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Islands
Post by: francois on October 21, 2019, 02:40:50 am
I'm late but the second version is stronger and more pleasing.
Title: Re: Islands
Post by: rabanito on October 21, 2019, 11:00:56 am
Thanks friends!
Yes, I agree, I like the second one better as well  ;D
Title: Re: Islands
Post by: LesPalenik on October 23, 2019, 12:53:03 am
There is not much information on the very top and bottom.  I would take even more from the top (that's what I keep telling my barber) and bottom to make it into a true panoramic format.
Title: Re: Islands
Post by: rabanito on October 23, 2019, 12:55:59 pm
There is not much information on the very top and bottom.  I would take even more from the top (that's what I keep telling my barber) and bottom to make it into a true panoramic format.
Good observation, Les. I'll give it a try.

Thank you  :)