Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: bwana on October 12, 2019, 08:21:57 pm
-
I purchased a box from Marrutt. Although the paper was ok, the cards were slightly out of symmetry with one side larger than the other. This led to a lopsided border. Since this was just an attempt to print some demo cards, it wasnt a big deal, I just trimmed them. But now I am looking to do a production run. Does anyone have experience/recommendations with a printing house that can do a hundred 4x6" cards of an image?
-
We've used Vistaprint (https://www.vistaprint.com/marketing-materials/postcards?xnid=TopNav_Postcards_Best+Sellers_Marketing+Materials&xnav=TopNav) several times and the colour and layout have been fine. I've no idea in what part of the world they were printed.
We usually check locally first, but most times have ended up with them.
-
Had some good results from Photobox here.
-
I had excellent results with UPrint, color was spot on and card stock was fantastic. They have a template you use to set up the print. You can have a custom message on the back of the card and you can order envelopes at the same time.